BHL Bogen

BHL Bogen
BridgehouseLaw LLP - Your Business Law Firm

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Reinhard von Hennigs "Morning Musings" Can my personal bank and tax be s...



Can my personal bank and tax records be subpoenaed by third parties? This is exactly litigated right now as Deutsche Bank indicated it may have records related to Mr. Trump
The Dutched Bank declare that they have tax returns may be from Mr. Trump or maybe by his family member which regard by the subpoenaed issued to them to handle all document that may or not be redacted as it is the question is and the thought is what happens to my tax filing if I give my tax documents to my bank for my mortgage, my finance wherever it is and all of the sudden are subpoenaed out interesting though what is the expectation of privacy if handle document to third party lets brainstorm about that send me your question or you though Bridgehouselaw

No comments: